уторак, 16. октобар 2018.

Shopping from home - Banggood Site





As I announced some time ago some items from the site Banggood, I waited a little longer to arrive we ordered another subject.Today I present to you the items that were in my basket and recently on my visit. Shipping is free and all arrived very well packed.


What I often like to buy both live and via online shops are objects for decorating and furnishing homes. This time I opted for the stickers that stick to the wall, not the first time that they buy but these are just thrilled me. They have the shape of butterflies and have them in many sizes. They are much more favorable than with us and with them we get the masking tape to help them glued to the wall. You can view them here:  Honana DX-Y5 30PCS Butterfly Combination 3D Mirror Wall Stickers Home Decor DIY Room Decoration - Black.




What every lady should have to make her hair was clean and nicely styled hair straightener eat. How's my hair straight, before we did not need but when I saw such a beautiful design irons I had that error. Iron has ceramic plates, the volume is 220v, and you can buy in other colors. What I want to tell you is that it is smaller than standard, so it is perfect for a trip because they do not take up much space in your bag. It works and you can see it here:  Elegant Hair Straightener Curlers Blow Dryer Waver Flat Iron Ceramic Styling Tools - 02.




I hope you enjoyed reading my impressions to the next post greetings!

1 коментар:

  1. odličan post. :) započela sam blog na engleskom i objavila prvi post. Bila bih ti zahvalna kada bi me zapratila i podržala.

    ОдговориИзбриши